Thursday, November 13, 2008

When something goes wrong

My sis miscall yesterday, bcoz i did'nt bring the phone when im repairing Pn halijah's pc...so she sent the sms to tell me, that my cousin will make knduri kwin at 30th Nov, owh:bofu_18:......this gonna be a big problem to me...so i reply to my sis n ask her everthing that goes wrong...I have to change the day, so i've ask mr khairul n he said, nothing to be worried, just do it on Saturday.Fuh....im happy to heard from him:45:...Thanks dear ....

i thought the problem will settle after we change the day, but after i call my mom, she told me to make the majlis early morning.....NOOOOOOOO........:bofu_24:.why this could happen to me????so i tell mr. K, and he will discuss with his family bout this....I call my dad to reconfirm bout this, so he said, if we can do it on Saturday, 12 pm...this will be ok...but, i dun know...whether it ok or not...
i fell not very happy rite now :51:with my examination, work, and my majlis i dun know how i want to handle all of the problem...uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....:51:

0 comments: